C++ is a mid-level general purpose object-oriented programming language designed by Bjarne Stroustrup. With C++, programmers can create light weight applications which can work on various operating systems like Windows, Linux, UNIX, and Mac OS X, and hardware devices like personal computer, mobile-phones and even IoT devices. This is because Bjarne wanted to make writing good programs easier and more pleasant for programmers.
Programming in C Language
- Introduction to " C " Language
- Structures, Unions, Enum and typedef
- Graphics Programming
- File Operations
- Dynamic memory allocation ( DS )
Programming in C++
- Introduction to " C++ " Programming
- C++ - Programming (Duration: 6 Weeks)
- Classes in C++
- Miscellaneous Class Issues
- Overloading operators
- Advanced Features
- Input / Output In C++ (File operations)
- New Advanced Features
- Data Structures with C++
What are the requirements?
- Basic Computer skills will be sufficient
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand C and C++ Code
- Write C and C++ Code
- Create Basic applications in C and C++
Who is Eligible for This Course?
- Complete beginners who wish to learn C/C++
- No previous programming knowledge is needed
- Understand and use the basic programming constructs of C/C++
- Manipulate various C/C++ data types, such as arrays, strings, and pointers
- Isolate and fix common errors in C/C++ programs
- Use memory appropriately, including proper allocation/deallocation procedures
- Apply object-oriented approaches to software problems in C++
- Write small-scale C/C++ programs using the above skills
- Structured learning